Monday, January 10, 2011

I don't like the Ribbons... What else I can do???

Hello everyone... Hope that everybody had a WONDERFUL Holidays...
This a question that I get a lot, I don't like the Ribbons... What else I can do???... Some people that are so comfortable with the old ways of AutoCAD create a lot of resistance to the Ribbons, they like their toolbars and thats it... Well since Autodesk move away from that environment in 2009 and it is fully implemented in every software since 2010, a good alternative for that are the TOOL PALLETS... They are 100% customizable, you can create your own Library of blocks or just have in there the commands that you use the most, organize this information in any way you want too and also export your pallets to use them in another computer if you have too...

@Civil3DBTF