The issue is that when you double click in any DWG file you get this error message:
Here is how to fix it:
1. Go to:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\AcShellEx
2. Select the file call AcLauncher.exe and right click on it.
3. Go to Properties -> Compatibility Tab -> Change settings for all users.
4. And select Run this program as an administrator, click Apply and OK until you exit the Properties window.
5. Then select one of your DWG files, right click on it and go to Open with -> Choose another app
6. Select the AutoCAD DWG Launcher and make sure that you the box Always use this app to open .dwg files and click OK.
After this you should be able to open any DWG file double clicking on it without getting any error message.